Thursday, May 17, 2007

Miracle Strip and Shipwreck Island - if you only catch one you're gonna miss half the fun!



This is the Starliner (Florida's first coaster) from Panama City Beach that's made it's way here to Cypress Gardens. I used to live in Panama City and I remember this coaster. I'm an absolute coaster fiend EXCEPT when it comes to wooden coasters. I jumped out of a plane but I'm scared of wooden coasters. They sound different, feel different and when you're on one you get the feeling that anything could happen (whatever that means - ha!) I recently coerced a friend into tackling Dueling Dragons (he's more of a Flying Unicorn kinda guy but he liked it!) Now it's my turn to quake in my shoes - my nemesis has found me in Orlando. You can read more about this legendary coaster HERE!

See ya there!