Sunday, May 27, 2007

Highlights from Hollywood and the American Idol Finale!



I created a new blog with just Idol stuff that you can check out HERE. You'll find Idol pics and some of the interviews leading up to the 2007 American Idol Finale!

What can I tell you overall about the contestants that I met from this season and from previous seasons? They're talented, fun to be around and smart enough to make the most of the opportunities Idol has afforded them. They're also extremely close and protective of one another. AND...they all like Simon.

I met one of my idols - Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia!) - and chatted about On the Lot. I also spoke to Mimi Rogers and managed to avoid the Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader fifth graders - whew! They were going around quizzing people - I didn't go to Hollywood for that! They were HILARIOUS!

It was a fun four days in LA. Thanks FOX!!

Posted by Picasa