Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blogging

Well it's a good thing they don't delete these things if you ignore them for a month or so...


So this whole 'let's get blogs on MIX1051.com' thing sort of manifested the way many things do behind the scenes at Mix (at least things that involve Scott McKenzie and yours truly) - it's almost always some sort of competition.  Scott and I always have bets about important things like who can make the vending machine accept a wrinkled beaten down dollar (Scott won that one - grrr...)  So how did we compete with our blogs?  It turns out (!!) you can track visitors to your blog from as far away as, well, from pretty far away (I just can't think of anyplace in particular right now.)  Once we realized THAT it was ON:  who could get the most visitors from the most far out places.  And who won?  Jay.  (Who invited him to get into the blog race?)  I'm a bit of a poor sport so I lost interest in blogging after that.

Of course that wasn't the point of the Mix Blogs (who knew Scott could write so well?  I mean he's kind of daft, you know?  Just kidding Scott!)  So my one and only new years resolution is to get back at it (are those cheers that I hear?  Ha!) 

Oh.  If you know anyone in Malaysia please have them visit my blog.  I mean we don't want Jay to continue winning do we?  Thanks.