Sunday, June 3, 2007

Adam the Working Actor

This is my friend Adam Vernier! He's an actor and is always off doing something cool (that I wish I was doing....) I asked him to post a guest blog with everything he has coming up soon and here it is! (The photo is from the Army Wives set.)

(I pulled this from Adam's bio on his website: Adam started acting when he was only 5 years old when his mother sent in a picture to a radio station calling for a "casting" for a feature film. After many, many auditions, Adam made it down to the finals, it was between Adam and another little boy. They picked the other little boy. The movie was THE SHINING.)




OK Dana, you know how I HATE to talk about myself (lol) but here is what I have coming up:

SYDNEY WHITE AND THE SEVEN DORKS will be released in theatres in AUGUST. I play "REALLY LOUD ALUMNI GUY" in a funny little scene that I think will make you chuckle.

I just wrapped my part in BRING IN ON 4 (working title BRING IT ON: IN IT TO WIN IT) and I understand it will be available on DVD within 6 months.

I play the HEAD CHEF in a BOB EVANS commercial that is currently running (advertising the new chef salad!)

Finally:

I went up to South Carolina to shoot episode 4 of ARMY WIVES on Lifetime. My episode should air in about 3 or 4 weeks. I'll keep you posted.
Love ya mean it...

Posted by Picasa